Kylie is our six year old princess. I think she's the perfect combination of a prissy tomboy. When I found out that I was pregnant with her, I was in denial. I wasn't ready for another baby. Bailey was only two. But the Lord had other plans. See, there are two stories about the conception of Kylie. The first being that I had played an April fools joke on my mother and sister. I had told them that some medicine I had taken had counter acted with my birth control and now I was pregnant. I really had them going. Well the joke was on me two weeks later. I think I took three tests to make sure. I was stunned. The other story is that Haydn was bound and determined to have a sister, so every night at bedtime he would pray for one. Actually he prayed for three things. A van, a new house and a sister. Now, I'm a true believer that God listens to little children because God answered Haydn's prayers and granted him all three.
Now Kylie is blossoming into a beautiful little girl. She can get down and dirty with her brothers but she can also very feminine and dainty. She already has a sense of fashion, and can match and coordinate any outfit. She truly has that "girl gene". She's a mommies girl unless daddy is around. Kylie's got her daddy wrapped.
Now that she's in kindergarten Kylie has been coming home saying and doing new things that she's learned from friends. The other day she was watching TV and her show was going off so it was time for Haydn to watch his show. Kylie got upset cause Hannah Montana was next and she wanted to watch it. When she saw she wasn't going to get her way, she started to stomp off to her room and on the way she yelled out "YOUR RUINING MY LIFE I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!". I told her "I'm sorry you feel that way, but while your in there clean up!" She didn't like that too much but it sure made her stop yelling.
You are right she is quite the princess and tom boy all in one... But you kind of were too!!
ReplyDeleteI miss yall!!! :(
xoxo
Marley